• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Delilah and baby pics

Crazyt123

Alpha Buck
Here a few more pics!!

Were thinking of calling the baby Angel because the markings on his/her back remind of of angel wings.S/hes will be my moms cat she has told me over and over Delilahs your cat she loves you more.She choose you so i get this kitty :lol:

i love how his coloring turned out. Such a big baby right!

The Beautiful mama
delilah106.jpg

Nursing
delilah108.jpg

look how big he is!!
delilah109.jpg

delilah111.jpg

can we say AWW
delilah114.jpg

delilah117.jpg

delilah120.jpg

delilah124.jpg

Thats all........... for now im a photo freak haha

Aww she sounds wonderful. My cat Daisy had kittens (when i was 3 so i dont remember much) they were so noisy though!!! :lol: She had four of them and they were constantly mewing. Daisy was a great mother :love:

Are you going to keep the baby?

Aww she sounds wonderful. My cat Daisy had kittens (when i was 3 so i dont remember much) they were so noisy though!!! :lol: She had four of them and they were constantly mewing. Daisy was a great mother :love:

Are you going to keep the baby?

hah how could we not!

Altough it be my moms cat. As Delilah was suppoused to be ours but Delilah more snuggley and lovey with me so shes really my cat.

I cant wait for Angel to get a little bigger and have all that play kittyness

Back