• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Aviary, nearly completed

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
This has taken nearly 2 months but has been worth it :) The bunnies are now 100% secure and can stay out all night. It would have been so much easier if the original patio had been flat and straight :roll::lol:

Looking up the garden
HPIM1950.jpg

The side
HPIM1951.jpg

HPIM1952.jpg

The main door in, which we made as a stable door
HPIM1953.jpg

HPIM1954.jpg

The only thing left to do is the dividing door between Emmy-Lou and Bruce
HPIM1955.jpg

HPIM1956.jpg

The roof over Emmy and half of Bruce is solid the other half mesh
HPIM1957.jpg

Wow Liz, looks like you have been busy too!
What kind of paint have you used? I would like to have a nicer colour than brown on my set up but all i could find for wood was dark brown, light brown, brown or green!

That looks fantastic! I know where to look for inspiration when we move and start doing something similar, you guys on here are clever!

Wow Liz, looks like you have been busy too!
What kind of paint have you used? I would like to have a nicer colour than brown on my set up but all i could find for wood was dark brown, light brown, brown or green!

Thanks

Its cuprinol garden shades in Willow:wave:

That's it! Fantastic! What size is it? How did you panel the roof? I want a run that is 9' (3 panels) by 12' (4 panels) but the panels are 3' x 6' tall so won't span the distance. IYKWIM? I LOVE the play equipment!

That looks fab now it's nearly finished Liz! Say Hi to prudence and bruce from nicole:wave:

Last edited:
That's it! Fantastic! What size is it? How did you panel the roof? I want a run that is 9' (3 panels) by 12' (4 panels) but the panels are 3' x 6' tall so won't span the distance. IYKWIM? I LOVE the play equipment!

We made all the panels ourselves so we could make them as big as needed to fit the space :)

Back