• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new accomodation..

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
When we brought our new house in October last year the garden looked like this..
Photo-0437-1.jpg

I made a start on the garden in Feb by clearing down one side where the buns would be living, this is the first shed up its 6 foot wide 8 foot long
Photo-0447-1.jpg

Second shed up which is also 6 x 8, and patio for the run.
Photo-0495-1.jpg

Finally with the aivary run in the middle which is 6 foot wide and 12 foot long and conected to both sheds.
The aivary has double mesh for extra strength and mesh for the roof, i have also added a taupalin for when the weather is bad which i have rolled up to the front.
Photo-0498-1.jpg

What do you think? I must say i am really pleased and my dad has worked so hard in helping me to get this up and ready :D All thats left to do is add a catflap to each shed so i don't have to carry them round to the run :D

Now i have to sort out the rest of the garden!

Wow fab!
You could do a little patio area outside the door with a pretty pathway up to the patio/concrete area (if u have 1) so your not tramplin mud about in the winter! My shed is near the garden path so ive made a little pathway so i can walk over stones and not grass!

Wow fab!
You could do a little patio area outside the door with a pretty pathway up to the patio/concrete area (if u have 1) so your not tramplin mud about in the winter! My shed is near the garden path so ive made a little pathway so i can walk over stones and not grass!

Thanks! I will be doing a pathway to it and i will be putting the log edging all down the side, just need to dig over the rest of the garden first which will take a good few weeks!

That looks amazing!! how could your MIL say otherwise when you see how it was before the hard work you did!! you should be very proud-lucky bunnies :wave:

That rocks!!!

you really have worked so very hard; I can't believe the difference since we visited!

Are the buns having a housewarming??:lol::lol:

Looks brilliant - my only concern would be if the tarpaulin goes across the roof of the run (it's difficult to tell on my pc screen). I seem to remember someone on the forum had one across the roof of a run & water got "puddled" on it and almost collapsed the run. Don't mean to be critical or worry you, I just don't want to see any of your hard work get damaged.

Back