• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bramble- please send vibes U/D she's gone

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Just had a phone call from mum, she is not eating has chesty audible hearing and a head tilt. Just awaiting her to pick me up and take us to the vet (i am at Jons) Please send major vibes for this special girl. :cry:

Last edited:
She sounds very raspy, and her lungs are a bit rattley.

Under her chin is soaked and she was frantically licking me.

Her eyes seem a little damp in the corner.

She has dropped from 6.3 to 5.8 KG :(

And the thermometer just about read her temp at 42 degrees.

She has been admitted and will have bloods run now in house, fluid therapy, baytril, Metacam and they are going to try to bring her fever down tonight/this morning :cry:

She passed away this morning.

They couldn't bring her temp down despite also draping wet towels over her, she was starting to do well, taking the recovery as well as some panacur paste, but there was nothing that could be done for her :cry:

I will be getting her cremated :cry:

She passed away this morning.

They couldn't bring her temp down despite also draping wet towels over her, she was starting to do well, taking the recovery as well as some panacur paste, but there was nothing that could be done for her :cry:

I will be getting her cremated :cry:

Oh Kris what can I say :cry: :cry: :cry:

You did so much for Bramble and gave her a taste of what life should be like for a Bunny. Your efforts have not been in vain, Bramble will have wonderful memories to carry with her to The Bridge.

Binky Free Brave Bramble Bunny

xx

Oh kris im so sorry :(
Sounds so sudden!

Binky free Bramble xx
Shes been through so much and now resting xx

Oh no Kris, so sorry to hear this :( You gave Bramble every chance, she knew love, care and happiness that she clearly did not have before coming to you - and in fact she fought on for much longer than expected after her earlier diagnosis.

Big hugs to you xxx

Back