• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you Bunnymadhouse and Mopsmum

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
For letting me adopt the gorgeous Rossi today. We are thinking of calling him either Jimmy or Cookie, not decided yet, but he is absolutely adorable. George loves him to bits, not a single squabble right from the begining and he is really mothering him (now the head humping has stopped). He took a piece of broccoli from the bowl earlier and took it into the chube for Rossi and then came out for a piece for himself.:love:

Rossi has already mastered the ramp and pooped in my hand:lol: He even managed to raise an Aaaaaaw from the OH. He is really active, following George around everywhere and we've even had a little wheek. He has eaten his pellets and a pile of hay and they are now snuggled up together on the snugglesafe for the night.

awww Lynne ...that is fantastic ...:D

and thank you to you for helping George choose him ..Rossi was soooo lonely and lost on his own ..

I had got my heart set on Barney to be honest, but when Tracey showed me Rossi, he was so tiny and lonely, I felt he needed a home before Barney. Will try and get a pic of them together in the next couple of days if it stops raining for long enough:lol: Tracey told me the circumstances about the person who found him and how his name came about so maybe she'd like a pic to see he has a new home.

Back