• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eeewww ralph farted.

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
pheweee, ralph farted and i was lying on the floor with him, he proceed to walk right past my face so i'd get a full wif. :mrgreen: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you should stink it when our Ralph farts ewwwwwww

Eeew, dog farts are the pits. :mrgreen: I always used to chuckle when our dog used to let one go and then look at her bottom as if she couldn't work out what had happened. :lol::lol:

Believe it or not... Sometimes Sophie stretches and lets out a bunny puff :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
what a lovely thread to wake up too :roll::lol::lol:

Our dog also lets one off now and then... then turns to her bum in disgust :roll::lol:

:wave:

I didn't know that rabbits did trumpets. God, I bet Daisy does loads - the amount of food she scoffs and the speed it goes down. Maybe that is why Kirk is mardy.. :roll:

Back