• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby bunnies+ Goat

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
Took new pics of the babies today. They're now about 2 and a half week old and getting mobile:D
3 of them now have names... cept two technically aren't since I don't know who's who of them:lol: They're just Sora and Kaze... Still don't know what sex they are either:roll:
Sora_and_Kaze_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Sora (one of these) Kaze (the other one)
Yukimaru_the_bunny_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Here_comes_Yuki_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Yukimaru
Yuki_and_Kaze_or_Sora_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Yukimaru and half of Sora and Kaze:lol:
Blackie_in_the_House_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

One of the nameless blacks in the nest box.
Stare_of_the_bunny_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Proud mom Aroma.

For other unrelated news, I work at a farm/preschool twice a week, and yesterday we were asked to keep a look out for one of the goats, as she looked like she might be in labor... thinking it would take some time I went inside because I've been having a cold for the whole week, but I was told after just a few minutes to come back outside, came out and this met me:
Newborn_goat_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Sleepy_baby_goat_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

The mom's name is Bim (father Bam...apparently named by some children's show I haven't seen) so someone suggested to name the kit Dora (from another children's show) Not sure if that became official yet though. We thought she might be having more, as she was still rather fat. But there wasn't any change before I left for the day.
A funny thing about the kit is that she looks like her mom on one side and her dad on the other:lol:

I adore GOATS!!! :love: My dream is to have a little small holding in Corfu and have goats! Look at the little baby laid out in the sun!!

Your rabbits are gorgeous!:love::love:

I love goats too! My dream was always to be Heidi--live in a cottage and shepherd goats with a boy, then come home and make my father some soup in a kettle over the fireplace.

Hahaha!

Now days I guess I'll just do the goat part. (And maybe the braids--or NOT)

XD
I rally used up my camera battery on that goat. It flashed low battery several times... yet still worked when I left it alone for a while.

Back