• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

clearing poop

jenny s

Mama Doe
our two conitis are free range during the day in the garden, our only problem is the poop all over the grass any ideas whats best to remove it all.:lol:

thanks jenny

I dont think it would be possible :? I thought it was good for the grass :D

Do they do it in the same place? Ronnie and Lola are both litter trained so its easy for me, the only think i have to sweep in the shed is all the flippin hay!! :roll:

I think we ought to have some more pics of the bunnies ;) xXx

Option 1 - get yourself a rake and you can rake over the lawn and pile it all up in one spot then scoop it up.

Option 2 - I'll lend you my dogs. They love to hoover up bunny bobbles :lol::lol:

I never clear my bunny poo up when i let them into the garden.. sure it all adds to fertilise the grass :D

they are sort of litter box rained in the shed but the grass is a different thing lol
it doesnt really bother me but hubby mad the comment that he would like to sit on the grass in the summer:roll:

my dogs are fussy when it comes to hoovering the will only hoover fresh ones newly pooped:lol:

i will get some more pics soon becky

My two tend to poop etc in the middle of the garden so I get a few piles. I put on one of those surgical gloves and pop them into a shopping bag and into the bin.:mrgreen:

Must admit though, it is very patchy which I guess is where they wee.

However, I did try to make some fertiliser out of them the other week by adding water to see if the rest of the garden would grow as quick.:lol:

Option 2 - I'll lend you my dogs. They love to hoover up bunny bobbles :lol::lol:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::lol:

I used to sweep all the poos up with a stiff brush. :oops: Now I squish them all with my shoes and then when it rains they just disappear into the grass. I'm sure my neighbours think I'm bonkers. :lol:

Back