• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Interview with Flops...with regards to moving back outside ..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_0510may090029.jpg

"well miss Flopsey ...what do you think of the fact that you are now back outside after spending almost 6 months indoors due to your bladder stones ...?"

"Its rubbish realy ... ive heard rumours that another bun is indoors now ... im realy not happy ... not happy at all "

2009_0510may090028.jpg

" miss Flopsey ... what do you have to say about the rumours that your bladder stones were a ruse to get you indoors ?...is this true? "

"WHAT"...NO COMMENT :roll::evil:"

:lol::lol::lol:I heard a rumour that summer is on its way and that it might be a nice time of year to be an outdoor bunny

Beige: Miss Flopsey we know just how you feel the Mommy is planning on putting us outside too

Big:
Yes she is going to make us live in this horrible old wooden box with no internet connection.

Beige:
Thank goodness for the rain and the cold nights or we might be out there already

Big: How can we get some bladder stones?

Beige:
Can you post us some of yours?

Beige: Miss Flopsey we know just how you feel the Mommy is planning on putting us outside too

Big:
Yes she is going to make us live in this horrible old wooden box with no internet connection.

Beige:
Thank goodness for the rain and the cold nights or we might be out there already

Big: How can we get some bladder stones?

Beige:
Can you post us some of yours?

"ooohh ...you dont want non of those bladder stones ... they hurt when they come out with your wee wee :oops: "

"even staying inside isnt worth that :shock: "

" i wouldnt mind so much if mummy hadnt moved someone else in on the same day i moved out ..:shock:..just cos Rosalea undid her spay zipper...in she goes :evil: "

Strawberry you know whatm I caught my mummy looking at hutches on the internet the other day. I think she might be wanting to kick us out. I reckon its cos Snowdrop keeps peeing on the carpets.

Snowdrop Its not always me! And sometimes I just cant help myself. Anyways its more likely cos you keeps chewing the wooden doors and biting mummy when she just wants to relax.

Big: Rosalea could wear my jumper and stay outside

Beige: We wouldn't swollow the stones Miss Flopsey we would just put them in our litter trays to trick the Mommy

Big: Yes just to trick her

Beige: Big you would have to put your stones by the entrance to your cage because you don't use your tray

Big: Yes that's true, she'd know it was a trick. I'll put them on my newspaper puddle.

Beige:
I have to go... I need to vote on Eurovision

Big: Yes it's Beige's first Eurovision, he was to young last year, he kept falling asleep due to a full milk tummy so didn't get to watch it all.

Last edited:
Stew Dumpling you needs to come read this....mummy's can make us buns live outside...
Dumpling Rofl Stew...Mummy would so not make us live outside - she luffs me chewing holes in her nice new rug!...........................doesn't she???:shock:

Back