• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know I was growing my own herbs etc........?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Lucy has got into my little plastic grenhouse and scoffed the lot!:censored::censored:

I am not a happy bunny!

The gap under the greenhouse is about 2 inches. God knows how Lucy got her fat bum under there!:lol:

:shock: small world, Oscar did that yesterday and ate a HUGE portion of the coriander i was growing... it was a 2ft tray as well! :no:

:lol::lol::lol: How sneaky you've got to give her some credit as she is obviously a very clever bunny. Wilkos do cheap herbs.

:lol::lol::lol: How sneaky you've got to give her some credit as she is obviously a very clever bunny. Wilkos do cheap herbs.

I got a runner bean plant and a tomato plant from Wilkos yesterday, its gone - it is now in Lucys tummy who is now sprawled out in the donut snoring. Good job they are only 79p - I always say you need eyes in your bum with a bun!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Sorry Andrea I know it's naughty of Lucy, but it has made me chuckle :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i can empathise!! eric had a mint-fest yesterday (my fault for leaving it in his reach-even tho he was asleep in the living room at the time-whilst i cleaned off a shelf to 'keep it safe' on :roll:). he did leave the parsley tho as thats not one of his 'preferred' herbs - good job really, the piggies get really protective of the parsley:lol:

x

My 2 naughty boys have broken into my little greenhouse too. They have eaten my cabbage, courgettes and tomatoes :(
I couldn't work out how they had got in, then I noticed the nice round bunny sized hole the have made in the side!

Back