• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

delilahs kitten

Crazyt123

Alpha Buck
Delilah had a kitten at 12:19 today its a big healthy babie!!

delilah094.jpg

look at the big babie!!Isnt s/he beautiful??
delilah097.jpg

delilah099.jpg

delilah100.jpg

delilah101.jpg

So what do yall think! Sooo adoreable!!

The little guy dosent have a name yet but will soon once we know its gender!

Delilahs and kitten are doing great this morning.Delilah is producing more then enough now and the kitten has a full little belly

Lordy...Shes Huge!!! Very cute too!! I love kittens.you gonna keep it?? Theres only one.....not as if theres 6 and you gotta keep them all!!:lol::lol:

Of course were keeping this kitten!! How could we not!!:lol:

s/hes just the cutest little thing .

Im glad she just eneded up having one.

It would be hard to give up the kittens had she had more.Plus always worring about if the home you gave them to was really good and they really took care of the kitten.

All around its better.

Last edited:
i'm not usually a cat person but wish i hadn't looked at that gorgeous baby!!!!! especially as my OH has just rung from his sister's to say her cat had 4 kittens on thursday..... i mustn't!!!!:oops:

i'm not usually a cat person but wish i hadn't looked at that gorgeous baby!!!!! especially as my OH has just rung from his sister's to say her cat had 4 kittens on thursday..... i mustn't!!!!:oops:

oh but kittens are sooo fun and playful and cuddly !! :lol:

Back