• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

they're home.......yay

katie240181

Young Bun
hi :wave:

well i picked alfie and bailey up from the vets (they were being done) about 6 hours ago and there op's went well, alfie seems ok, he has eaten a few (only a few) pieces of hay, NO pellet food, lots of parsley and a piece of carrot and has a little bit to drink from a bowl, he seems pretty much the same just a little quiet, when we got him home he even did a tiny week and he is pooing tho his poos are really dark and no golden colour in them.

As for bailey thats a different story, she is ok, she has had a tiny bit to drink, and 1 piece of parsley she won;t look at anything else and won't eat anymore parsley apart from that one piece, i haven't seen her wee but she has poo'd nice golden ones, she is just sat in the corner of her cage, she wont touch anything unlike alfie, is this normal for her, when should she be eating properlly by please, i hope she will be ok x

Thats great that they are home :D
I think it takes the girlies longer to get over their ops than the boys, i would just leave lots of tasty food our for her and let her be for a few hours, i am sure they will both be fine hun x

Back