• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do u think...

albo

Warren Scout
I have 1 dwarf lop bun, who is a house bun. Up until now she has been well behaved but now has taken to digging up the corners of the carpet and chewing wires( protected) so I have now had to resort to only letting her run free in the kitchen rather than the whole flat,which means she doesnt get as much interatcion with us as before.....i cant get a bun friend for her and now feel she is going to be shut away in the kitchen and get lonely.

Do u think its fair to keep her like this now?

Is she speyed?

My oggie does this too, he loves the carpet :lol: I just have to make time to be with him :)
When you relax in the evening or something, couldnt you bring her into ther room you are in?

she is speyed, she is about 10 mths old, she could come into the lounge with me if i shut the door,but the lure of the carpet is there again! lol

She has SO many other things to play with attack......tubes, baskets, wicker balls,willow sticks,free run of garden, own carpet sample in her cage to encourage the carpet mauling there....she has tons!

Back