PDA

View Full Version : Boredom Breakers Naturals Herbal Garden

~ Cat ~
15-05-2009, 09:21 PM
Got some of this for buns this afternoon. OMG, they love it! Its like cat nip but for rabbits:lol::lol:

I have put some in their hanging hay ball and they have been so busy earning their supper.

They are also loving the bag of 99p hay I got them:roll::roll: so much for the posh stuff!

hurricanhoney
15-05-2009, 09:27 PM
I haven't tried the herbal garden only the dandelion. Goes off to look at The Hay Experts website.

~ Cat ~
15-05-2009, 09:29 PM
I got them it as a little treat, it smells divine and has kept them out of bother since before tea time!

Snowberry
15-05-2009, 09:29 PM
Mine love this too!

Becky86
15-05-2009, 09:38 PM
Ours love this :) I mix with a small amount of hay and put it in loo roll tubes to keep em busy :D xXx

Zooak
16-05-2009, 12:59 AM
my Luna will eat anything she's carrot mad sometimes has orange lips after eating them like she's put on orange lip stick. :lol:

Luna also eats that bordom breaker herbal garden stuff and a willow basket thing that contains corn on the cob. and hay and dryed carrot peices in it. also a heart shaped treat and another like that .
she will even eat the willow basket to.

luna also likes eating the bordom breaker natrals willow balls that is stuffed with hay inside.

i will have to try her with that natures salad stuff by bordom breakers.