• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boredom Breakers Naturals Herbal Garden

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Got some of this for buns this afternoon. OMG, they love it! Its like cat nip but for rabbits:lol::lol:

I have put some in their hanging hay ball and they have been so busy earning their supper.

They are also loving the bag of 99p hay I got them:roll::roll: so much for the posh stuff!

I got them it as a little treat, it smells divine and has kept them out of bother since before tea time!

Ours love this :) I mix with a small amount of hay and put it in loo roll tubes to keep em busy :D xXx

my Luna will eat anything she's carrot mad sometimes has orange lips after eating them like she's put on orange lip stick. :lol:

Luna also eats that bordom breaker herbal garden stuff and a willow basket thing that contains corn on the cob. and hay and dryed carrot peices in it. also a heart shaped treat and another like that .
she will even eat the willow basket to.

luna also likes eating the bordom breaker natrals willow balls that is stuffed with hay inside.

i will have to try her with that natures salad stuff by bordom breakers.

Back