• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bambi our baby english lop.....

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
finally I can now introduce bambi a baby english lop, who has come in:D:D
she still isnt right, is very very skinny and we are trying to sort her tummy out, but we are getting their with her and she is definetly improving:love::love::love: she loves snuggling up to my neck in the evenings and you,ve only got 2 walk past her cage for her to be wanting noserubs and attention:D:D:D,

however we do have her under strong security as someone has already tried to bunny nap her :lol::lol::lol:
DSC04606.jpg

:love::love::love::love:
im totally smitten:D excuse my little boy he was desperate to be in the photo:oops:

:shock::shock: Look at those ears? :D

She's wonderful :love::love::love: *wonders how big my handbag would need to be to smuggle her into*

Wow! Ive never seen an English lop before and to be honest im not a fan!

Surely their ears get in there way?

I don't 'get' the ear thing either ? Isn't it cruel to ahve created a breed like this (not you personally creating it of course) ? Now running to hide.............

Well suppose many elements of breeding for specific features could be deemed as cruel not only in rabbits but many other animals.

I dont know what to think....cute but odd at the same time...but as others have said, surely those ears are fair to the bun :(

English Lops are bred purely for their Show potential and so little concern is given to the health implications of having such long ears :cry:

I like ELs because I feel so sorry for them. Imagin carrying those huge lugs around all the time :cry:

They are prone to lots of ear problems including ear infections and injuries.

Back