• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I wish it would stop raining

bargain? tell all! :lol:

ohhh thats not good, when i got mine it also rained and it killed me!! they loved it though :) i do warn you though, it took me about half an hour to do it first time, it confused me ALOT!

now i can do it in five minutes:lol:

Im just glad we made Oscars run last weekend! Its awful isnt it!! I hope its not like the past couple of years where we have had our summer in april :shock:

bargain? tell all! :lol:

ohhh thats not good, when i got mine it also rained and it killed me!! they loved it though :) i do warn you though, it took me about half an hour to do it first time, it confused me ALOT!

now i can do it in five minutes:lol:

I saved about £16.00 as I was a new customer and they had a sale on :) That's part of my car boot money spent on the bunnies.

We just got a severe weather alert from the met office at work...flooding predicted for our area :shock: so don't hold your breath ;)

We just got a severe weather alert from the met office at work...flooding predicted for our area :shock: so don't hold your breath ;)

yeah a friend of mine in daventry said the same yesterday - that one had been issued...fingers crossed its not to bad...the sun is out here now and we only about 40mins from dav

its raining but sunny here.... yesturday just raining :p i keep thinking ill let the buns out then it starts pouring grrr im sure there hating me right now lol

I just got a new run from zooplus in the sale as well!! It came on wed and it just didnt stop raining! Then after the kids were asleep it had stopped so I put it up! O/H came home from work at 8.15pm to find me in the garden trying to figure out how it goes. I couldnt wait any longer!

Poor Peter though. Keep having to put him away every time it rains and he's not keen on it at all!

I just got a new run from zooplus in the sale as well!! It came on wed and it just didnt stop raining! Then after the kids were asleep it had stopped so I put it up! O/H came home from work at 8.15pm to find me in the garden trying to figure out how it goes. I couldnt wait any longer!

Poor Peter though. Keep having to put him away every time it rains and he's not keen on it at all!

Hehe you've got further than me I've just put it in the shed in the box. I hope it's not too difficult to put up. Which one did you get, I got the Hexagon playpen.

Hehe you've got further than me I've just put it in the shed in the box. I hope it's not too difficult to put up. Which one did you get, I got the Hexagon playpen.

put pictures on please when you have it set up:wave: i'm wanting one that is easy to unfasten the panels so i can have it in a line sometimes like a fence or together as a pen. the one i have has difficult clips that frustrates me:?

put pictures on please when you have it set up:wave: i'm wanting one that is easy to unfasten the panels so i can have it in a line sometimes like a fence or together as a pen. the one i have has difficult clips that frustrates me:?

Will do.

I got this one.

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/rodents/cages/pens_fencing/pens_with_racks/35638

The large 7ft one. It was very complicated to put up but I'm sure it will get easier with practice. I have the hexagonal one too. I use it to divide my whole garden in half so my buns can both have free range time without actually meeting. They are due to be bonded in 2 weeks when Peter is completely hormone free after his neutering. I will be then using it inside as my bonding pen!

I use two hexagon pens joined together for outdoor exercise - i clip them together with bulldog clips which is really convenient :)

it folds away small when theyre not using it and i use it for fencing off bits of the hosue too :)

I use two hexagon pens joined together for outdoor exercise - i clip them together with bulldog clips which is really convenient :)

it folds away small when theyre not using it and i use it for fencing off bits of the hosue too :)

how do the panels come appart.

they don't as such - the six are always joined to each other, but not to the other six...I can take pics if you want:wave:

no its ok thanks, i need one that you can unfasten a panel easily so i can use it as a door. what im wanting to do is section some of my garden off but be able to get through if i need to . i'm wanting a high one and i wont be able to get over myself even if it isnt tall because i'm only a shortie:oops::lol:

I got one from p@h that is 6 separate panels and you just slide a metal rod through loops in the edge of each to hold them together. I want to extend it but they are cheaper on zooplus so might order one and see if I can add it onto mine.

I got one from p@h that is 6 separate panels and you just slide a metal rod through loops in the edge of each to hold them together. I want to extend it but they are cheaper on zooplus so might order one and see if I can add it onto mine.

They certainly look similar I was going to get one Pets at Home but they didn't have them in my local store. I was going to gradually add some more runs to it when I have the funds.

I hope the sale is still on after pay day! Although im sure my OH wont be happy with more money being spent on the buns! lol

Back