• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sophie is a wonderful bunny!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
I think sometimes I don't realise how wonderful Sophie is and how lucky we are with her until I sit and think about it....

~ She is completely and utterly litter trained, has been since about 10 weeks old - she is 6 now!

~ She goes to the vet for her vaccinations and that is it, she rarely has any other problems, I can count on one hand any other problems she has had! And they have only been conjunctivitis, a wound on her side when we first had her, a nail that bled (yes I went to the vets for that :oops:) and umm.... I think those are the main ones!!

~ She is wonderful round the house, yes, we have had to cover wires etc but she doesn't bother anymore!

~ She isn't a fussy eater and will eat anything with no tummy upsets, she has a cast iron tum!

~ She keeps herself looking immaculate

~ She eats enough hay for 3 buns :lol:

~ She hates anything on the bottom of her crate (towels, vet bed etc) so cleaning takes 2 seconds!! And she only likes the woodbased pellets in her tray, nothing else!

~ She lets me check her teeth and nails without a problem!

~ She will sit for hours and hours for fuss

Anyone think we have had it easy with her?! :lol: The only time she was a pain in the bum was when we tried to bond her with Rudy :shock: She was not having that! (Apart from when she stayed at kays, and didn't mind him then :roll: :lol:)

Here are some of my favourite pics!

Baby Sophie :love:

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0129.jpg

This makes me laugh every time I look at it :lol:

DSCF0070.jpg

DSCF1046.jpg

DSCF0185.jpg

DSCF0169.jpg

DSCF0108.jpg

And one of the few times she was nice to Rudy :lol:

DSCF0171.jpg

signaturesophandrudy2.jpg

Whoops, sorry :oops: Picture overload :lol:

Thank you :love:

I might also add, she had her Myxi jab today... she lay on the table while the vet checked her teeth and listened to her heart.... didn't flinch at all with her jab and her weight was the same as it has been for the last 3 or 4 years :lol: :lol:

Then she hopped into her carrier and off we went :lol:

I love Sophie :love::love: I still remember when I first joined here and your sig had her nose twitching,it was so sweet although I did think I was seeing things at first!

She is one of my fave buns! That said Deej is amazingly well behaved and the biggest snuggle bun, he's always jumping on the sofa for snuggles or the groom his daddy or me!

Back