• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elliot Sasha Buddy and Mallow

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
They seem to be getting on really well. :D We thought we'd try them in the same pen but on the grass to get a bit of air and some munching. No problems with Sasha this time - she left everyone alone :lol:

Just look at that gorgeous face :love: As if butter wouldnt melt ...
DSC02749Small.jpg

And then........................ if thats not a disapproving bun i dont know what is!
DSC02909Small.jpg

DSC02949Small.jpg

DSC02939Small.jpg

Hubby (scuse the t/shirt - i bought it for him incase he came back to me :lol:)
DSC02900Small.jpg

DSC02890Small.jpg

DSC02886Small.jpg

DSC02840Small.jpg

DSC02834Small.jpg

DSC02831Small.jpg

DSC02829Small.jpg

DSC02827Small.jpg

DSC02825Small.jpg

awww:love: i'm so happy for elliot:D
they look lovely together. i think sasha looks like shes plottting something in those first 2 pics:roll:

Thanks for commenting Kermit :D

Angie - fandabydosie is right :lol::D

Tracey - Im so happy for him too. I was :cry::roll:
It still tugs on the heartstrings just looking at him sometimes. And im sure sasha is plotting something!

Actually Sasha is getting on great with Mallow now she has a new nemesis :lol:
They were sitting cuddling together just now. Its still a case of a trio and elliot sitting a bit apart sometimes but that will just take time. I remember Sasha being left out at first. didnt last long :lol::love:

Thanks for commenting Kermit :D

Angie - fandabydosie is right :lol::D

Tracey - Im so happy for him too. I was :cry::roll:
It still tugs on the heartstrings just looking at him sometimes. And im sure sasha is plotting something!

Actually Sasha is getting on great with Mallow now she has a new nemesis :lol:
They were sitting cuddling together just now. Its still a case of a trio and elliot sitting a bit apart sometimes but that will just take time. I remember Sasha being left out at first. didnt last long :lol::love:

i'm sure he will win them all over, who could resist:)

Hahahahah, I love the second pic!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Love hubby's t-shirt too :lol:

Back