• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do bonds get stronger over time?

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Strawberry and Snowdrop have been bonded for a month now and although they get on ok they are not loved up at all. The sleep separately and when free ranging are usually in different rooms doing their own thing.

When separate but side by side before we bonded they would both flop out alot but since being together they have both stopped doing it. They rarely groom each other or interact at all at the minute.

Will their bond get stronger over time or will they always be like this? They both seem happy enough when free ranging and love to binky, they just dont seem very happy together.

on my experience of just one pair.... 11111000 % yes :D:D

i vaguely remember the same post i made just after my pair were bonded and now they mutual groom and are always aware of where the other one is

deffo gets deeper each day :love::love::love:

Absolutely !! When I bonded Bungle & Nushka they were happy enough but not particularly loved up, I gradually noticed them getting closer and after about 2 months caught them having their first proper bunny cuddle and snog :D They now run around the garden together as if they are attached by velcro !! (over a year on)

Mine were like that too, after about 3 mths together they were inseperable, and after 6 months they flop out on eachother.

Its taken Spice two months to flop out in the presense of the "new" two bunnies but I'm sure if she can do it any bun can! hehe :lol:

Back