• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My newly bonded foursomeU/D more photos

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
from last night

IMG_6112.jpg

IMG_6115.jpg
I think she was just after his 'nana

IMG_6125.jpg
More please hoomin

Last edited:
Aw they look lovely together :love:

Though you should be worried, they look like they are planning something in the first picture :lol:

Its great having them bonded. Granite is coming up to me a lot more cos he is with the other two, who are very hoomin loving, where as Sophie is just not that into hoomins, cept for when there is food about.

Its lovely to see them snuggling up.

They are all lowering their heads for grooming, so there is very little interpair grooming going on, but I think that will change with time.

I think Sophie and Granite escaped today, as although I only found Sophie out (for the second time in three days!) there was granite fluff everywhere. Plus Sophie had found the bunny biscuits, and they had finished oof the special hay (there wan't that much there)

Fantastic !! That last pic on your first post made me laugh out loud - loved the caption :lol::lol::lol:

Edit... keep looking at it :lol::lol::lol::love::love:

Aw, that's spectacular! :D
I'm thinking about bonding my bun in the future but am very uncertain. Was it difficult? I'm looking for as much advice as possible. :)

Was it difficult? I'm looking for as much advice as possible. :)

Bonding in general is rather easy, I think, a bit nerve racking, until you actually do it. Just make sure it is on neutral territory. You can't let nerves gett he better of you, like it did. I was asking for others to do the foursome for me, but Im glad I did it myself.

Aw, that's spectacular! :D
I'm thinking about bonding my bun in the future but am very uncertain. Was it difficult? I'm looking for as much advice as possible. :)

I find bonding a single bun to another if they are a male/female bond relatively easy. Allow them to get use to each other by living side by side (seeing each other through the mesh for a couple of days). Then take them for a 10 minute car journey in the same per carrier and when you get back put them in quite a small space, say 5ft by 5ft with a large hay litter tray you need to suppervise them. There is usually chasing, humping and pulling out of fur. Any serious fighting you need to split up and try again in say 24 hours. I have never had any male/female fighting.

Well done bonding your 4 :D They look great together. You have given me hope for bonding my four in the near future.

Rabswood

Thank goodness for lovely OH. He bought me this 80-300 lens, and it has come in rather useful

These guys keep jumping up to see me, so new lense out!

Apologies for the bars

IMG_7903.jpg

IMG_7904.jpg

IMG_7905.jpg

IMG_7906.jpg

Back