• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alysia

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Having 'spoken' about her on another thread I just wanted to post these pics.
I only have 6 photos of her.
I wish I knew what became of her :cry:

Picture050.jpg

Picture070.jpg

Poor bunny. I hope she is somewhere safe now with someone who loves her- or at peace playing with other bunnies at the bridge.

I know you have probably mentioned it before but how did she get that huge sore on her back? Are they burns? xxx

She is certainly a beautiful bun. x

I really hope Alysia is ok. She knew real love and compassion when she was with you.

I am so angry at the treatment of animals and don't understand how human beings can be so infinitely cruel towards a helpless creature.

I am so greatful that I have found this forum and am able to share experiences and gain knowledge about animals from wonderful, compassionate people.

I never knew the full story until I read this thread. You did what you thought was right and probably saved Alysia's life. I hope she is well now or at peace.

Can you request any information via the Freedom of Information Act?

I never knew the full story until I read this thread. You did what you thought was right and probably saved Alysia's life. I hope she is well now or at peace.

Can you request any information via the Freedom of Information Act?

I dont think I can because I was implicated in the 'crime' of the theft of the Rabbits.
Having said that I may well try making a FIA request again.
TBH I thought I had come to terms with how things turned out, but I have not. I have had a dreadful night and I am now feeling just as bad as the day I had to hand her over to the RSPCA.

It really has broken my heart :cry: :cry:

I dont think I can because I was implicated in the 'crime' of the theft of the Rabbits.
Having said that I may well try making a FIA request again.
TBH I thought I had come to terms with how things turned out, but I have not. I have had a dreadful night and I am now feeling just as bad as the day I had to hand her over to the RSPCA.

It really has broken my heart :cry: :cry:

Oh Jane, you did what was right at the time and at least you got her out of there. Sending you a massive hug.

Could your vet do the FOI request?

Back