• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For My Girl Daisy and In Memory of My Boy Gabriel...U/D Video added

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Its a strange feeling, I am moving on to another stage in my bunny life. Tomorrow afternoon I will be taking Daisy to meet some little boys to see if she would like one to be her new friend.

Today I bought a beautiful frame and printed out my favorite picture of Gabriel and placed in it my living room, I have revisted his rainbow bridge post and cried my heart out again, still miss him so much - everyday things are easier but he's always in my head and my heart.

I know I'm doing the right thing for Daisy and am looking forward to giving somebun lots of love and a happy life.

Wish us luck tomorrow I think my boy Gabriel will be there watching :love:

Last edited:
Aww Julia that's so lovely, I really hope things work out tomorrow - your special boy will be watching over you both to help things go smoothly I'm sure :)

Good luck & let us know how you go on xx

Gabriel will be so happy that you are offering a home to a Bun in need and for making sure Daisy has a Bunny friend.

New Bun wont be a replacement for Gabriel but a tribute to him

xx

I still go back to Grahams rainbow bridge thread and have a good sob when im missing him. It does get easier with time but he will always be in your heart.

Wishing you lots of luck with Daisy tomorrow. xxx

Lots of luck with Daisy tomorrow.

I recently bonded Bella with another bun after her partner died, and although it was hard for me to have a new bun as I felt like I was replacing Marley, it has been lovely to see her happy again and has been very healing for me. I know that that is what Marley would have wanted.

xxx

I hope today goes well and a new rabbits is lucky enough to join your household.
Gabriel will always be with you in spirit xx

Hope and pray Daisy finds a man to love - he'll never be able to replace Gabe but as long as he makes the little madam happy that's all that matters.x

hope it goes well, I'm sure gabriel will be watching over, and make sure Daisy finds a bun that will look after her xxx

Lots of bunny love vibes for Daisy to help her choose a new friend.

I'm sure Gabriel will be happy to see his Daisy happy with a new friend and will be watching over them from the bridge.

Well I had the privilege of going with Daisy and Julia to Jane's and witnessed the first date. Just call me David Bailey ...... Jane did!! :lol: :lol:

Daisy
DSC_0214.jpg

Ben
DSC_0212.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0215.jpg

Hello !!

We are home .... Thats me Daisy and ...... Ben :D

Chloe and I went up to Jane Dexters with a potential Fat Fluff suitor and to meet a few of Janes boys.... poor beautiful Snoopy Pants didn't get a look in :cry:

After the first intro with Ben there seemed little point in trying her with any other Bun.... Alan tried a 'new' bonding technique where he cuddled both buns to his chest and then we let them down together.... the heavens opened so we hot footed to the conservatory where both buns got to know each other.

Daisy had a few snorts and jumps and Ben a few humps but overall all very non eventful - which anyone who has bonded bunnies will know is a good sign - oh and not to forget after about an hour little ben gave Daisy a quick snog :eek:)

Norty bunnies decided to escape round the garden where they played in the rain for a while :love:

They are now in a neutral pen I have set up in my living room and both eaten, drank and pooed :D A small amount of stamping and chasing but nothing that worries me.

Daisy has been more animated than I have seen her for a while - lovely to see that sparkle in her eyes again :D

Ben is just a dream, so gentle and so cute :love: He has had a tough life and been with Jane for about 5 months while she nursed him back to health.... still funny to see my girl with a new man but think I'm falling for him already :love::love:

So there we are - Chloe took some pics so will text her with a kick up bum to post :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: will also take some of them at my house in a min.

Thanks so much for all your well wishes xxx

Lol posted at same time Chloe !!!

So there we are - Chloe took some pics so will text her with a kick up bum to post :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: will also take some of them at my house in a min.

If you hadn't rambled on so long you'd have known I have already ;) - and here's payback for the kick up the bum ........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

DSC_01632.jpg

If you hadn't rambled on so long you'd have known I have already ;) - and here's payback for the kick up the bum ........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

DSC_01632.jpg

Can I retract my previous nice post to ya !! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Can't believe you posted that :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

PS the oven glove wasn't needed .....:oops:oops::oops: but its been very useful in the past !

Back