• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

high back litter tray

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
:wave:
barnes didn't like his new litter tray! i must admit, it was rather large.
the sides were quite high and although barnes could jump for england, who wants to do that just for a wee and a hay nibble?

it's now in the garden, and the 12 quid spent is put down to experience!!:shock:

could you have got a corner tray? Ive got one of these - Ive put it in Oscars cage today - I have a feeling it may have been flung somewhere by the morning though :lol:

have used corner trays with lollybe in the past, but found them a bit lacking in hayspace. barnes is a real hay/wee wee/ poo lover !!

if he overspills (which he did tonight) it's not such a bad thing, I have fleeces and waterproof sheeting under the fleeces so it's just a quick change if accidents happen.

I use potting trays from B&Q as litter trays for buns who can't/won't jump into a high sided one. They are in the garden section and are black with orange handles (I can't show you a picture because they don't seem to have them on-line)

I use potting trays from B&Q as litter trays for buns who can't/won't jump into a high sided one. They are in the garden section and are black with orange handles (I can't show you a picture because they don't seem to have them on-line)
I nearly brought something like that today it was 99p but remembered I had a spare massive corner one from my piggies spare....you really save money dont you improvising

Back