• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey Is Getting Back to Normal......

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Look! :lol:

Honeysh.jpg

Caught in the act..obviously feeling more like her old self!

I am so happy to hear she is better, I don't think I have ever worried so much about a animal on here. I really:love: her. Has she still got a home lined up or are you keeping her? xxx

The person who offered her a home is still interested and hasn't been ruled out..

but hubby wants to keep her and vet has said her life expectancey is quite short..so at present haven't decided

The problem is I want a larger and younger dog for security aswell as pet..a deaf/blind/disabled cocker doesn't quite fit the bill:lol:
and we can't have 3 dogs...

but it's whether it is fair to move her again or not..very difficult decision:?

I was sat on the floor talking to her last night (yep I know bonkers)..and told her that she has to live at least another 6 months so she remembers how loved she was and not being dumped and that awful pound:(

I was sat on the floor talking to her last night (yep I know bonkers)..and told her that she has to live at least another 6 months so she remembers how loved she was and not being dumped and that awful pound:(

Awwww :cry: :cry:

(And if talking to your dog is bonkers, they are coming to take me away soon :lol::lol::lol::lol:)

Caught in the act..obviously feeling more like her old self!

Glad to see she's up to mischief, although I can't help but think she might have been framed!:lol:

As for talking to her - I think that's considered normal, especially compared to talking to rabbits or plants!:lol::roll::oops:

Back