• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats your favourite bunny bit?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Forgive me if this has been done before, but I have just been fussing my buns.

I love Lucys tiger stripes under her ear and her BIG fat nose and her chubby "Im wearing Uggs" legs! :love:

I love Lola's "floaty" bits of hair around her head and the grey patch behind her ears and her little pointy ballet feet.

I love it when Strawberry sits up tall like a hare puffing his chest out.

And I love it when Snowdrop pokes her little nose through the bars in a morning waiting for her fenugreek crunchie!

I love to see Benjy "flop" after binkying around the garden, i feel so satisfied that he is relaxed and happy. I also love his little tail and his back, as his coat is so soft and shiny and i love his markings. I could go on :lol:

I love Daisy's fluffy feet when she flops out ... I have to fight the urge to go and touch them because she doesn't like it :oops:

I love her twitchy nose when she's listening to me talk to her :love:

I love the soft bit bewtween their ears :)

I also love their little mouths...Guinea Pigs also have adorable kissable lips :love:

i love bum wiggies, the little tufts of fur that they can't reach and that fall out naturally or get brushed out, they don't have to be bum wiggies, they can be chin or even foot wiggies

everything! I love there little noses and mouth, watching them binky about makes you feel so happy that they are happy, flopping so hard sometimes they roll over, when they are cheeky, Hayden had a stressful day having her myxi jab and 10 mins after returning home jumps on the couch with me which she doesn't do often but makes me feel like she wanted to be next to me to feel better.
the look of disgust they give me when im trying to brush them etc (makes me laugh little *******). How they run up to me and climb all over me for treats or when I lay down next to them. I could go on and on!:oops::oops::oops:

Agh! There are just so many little things that make me melt! :love:

- When Milo lays down, he puts his head flat on the floor on top of his front paws
- When Eddison tries to be a secret agent and tiptoe behind me
- When I wake up, the bunnies follow me until I give them their pellets!

But I think this was more about physical features, so...

- Milo's big floppy ears, and when they soar in the wind when she jumps high
- Eddison's little bunny eyelashes!
- Milo's "muzzlepouch" as I call it! The little fluff around his mouth where the whiskers come out. Just toooo cute! :love:

Aww I love everything about my babies :love: :love:

Gotta say though, I prefer Kitt's feets... they are so cute!!! And the baby fur he has on the back of his neck :love: :love:, Cleo's nose and mouth... she constantly rubs against you and it feels dead nice :love: Sapphire's lovely coat and gorgeous eyes :love: :love: and Jamie's mouth...

They are all scrumptious xx

I love Kirk's lovely little sad mouth and when he yawns :love: he is too cute.

Daisy - I love her white tummy and her soft fur on her chubby chin! :love:

I love my bunnies TONNES! :love::love::love:

Oooh their toes when they stretch them out to clean them. The soft spot between their ears and their cute little mouth when you stroke their cheeks. :love::love::love:

I love the really soft fur on Oliver's neck, its really fluffy! I love it when he flops in his 'spot' next to the living room door then does a big leg stretch and pushes the door further open

I love Ebony's girly delicate personality and how out going/inquisitive she is. I love the fact that she's just come tearing round the corner out of the kitchen, did a binky then launched herself onto the back of the sofa. Physically I love the wide strip of jet black hair she has down her black, then at the top of her legs it turns into a charcol colour and her fluffy tum!

Back