• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Old bun in need of lurve

Lucy

Warren Veteran
I just took a call from a lady who has a 7 and a half year old neutered male rabbit she needs to rehome. She has a rocky marriage and is not able to give him any time.

He is blind in one eye but thankfully has been neutered so at least he can be bonded into a group or with a female. I will be taking him in as soon as one of our reserves go out.

He is a rew with brown ears, although i haven't seen him yet.

Anyone for an old disabled bunny :?: :lol:

Can we have more details please? :)

Is he indoors or outdoors? What kind of personality does he have? Has he lived with other rabbits before? Is he litter trained?

Sorry about all the questions :oops:

One of my buns is about 6 (I'm her third owner so we don't really know) and she is blind in one eye. I am certain that if she was able to speak she'd be furious if I called her old and disabled - she rules our perfectly sighted and younger Rambaldi with an iron fist :lol:

One of my buns is about 6 (I'm her third owner so we don't really know) and she is blind in one eye. I am certain that if she was able to speak she'd be furious if I called her old and disabled - she rules our perfectly sighted and younger Rambaldi with an iron fist :lol:

Too true! :lol:

My Ebony is old (7-8 years) and we thought she was on her last legs when she came here...but she's super clever and feisty...and can do impressive binkys with all 4 feet off the ground :shock: :lol:

Shouldn't be long before he comes in and we can make a proper assessment of him. Just waiting on some home visits so some buns can go to new homes.

Lucy I've just taken a call from someone looking for an old boy to go with a 5year old doe.
Let me have some more details once he's in and I'll pass the details on to her.:D

Back