• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Major vibes -Toby please. U/D HOME!!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
I took him along this afternoon when picking Jasper up from his neuter (and have been told ALL vets were very impressed with plums and he has been the biggest they have seen!!:shock::lol:)

Anyway i said his poos are still slightly moist and sausage like. He is now drinking excessively and given himself urine scald by constantly weeing on himself, well he has been admiteed as he was very dehydrated (was going to get some s/c but vet said its more likely he will need i/v fluids :() They are going to do bloods on my request for Kidney function and do a conscious x-ray for bladderstones/calcium.

I have to call tomorrow between 2:30 and 3:30pm :(

Please send loads of vibes for this lovely little man.
toys001.jpg

Last edited:
Loads of vibes for lovely Toby - hope he'll be okay.

(Hope Jasper is doing alright too now that he's lost his impressive plums!)

Sending lots of vibes! xxx

Please keep us posted, as Milo has very similar symptoms to Toby at the moment, and I want to know what I might be up against.

And vibes for Jasper too! Plum loss is hard. :(

Called the vets, x-rays are clear, still waiting on bloods.

They think he has peritonitis in the peritineal cavity. :(

They also think his bladder may have ruptured.

He is still on fluids and will be staying in for now, if it is, they will be trying to repair the rupture.

More vibes please?

Last edited:
Back