• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella and Moochu

marleyandme

Mama Doe
Here's some pics of Bella and Moochu. When Bella's partner Marley very sadly died, she pined a lot for him and we made a decision to bond her with Moochu about a week after Marley's death. At the time we weren't sure if it was the right thing to do, Marley was very special to me and was a huge part of my life, and I didn't think I was ready for another bunny - but we had to do what was best for Bella.

And I am very glad we did! They are both doing really well and love each other lots and lots :love: It has been lovely seeing them both so happy and he has settled in very quickly and is very much part of the family. (Moochu is Bella's son-she was pregnant when Erin rescued her from eBay).

A huge thank you to Erin and Paul for letting us be mummy slave and daddy slave to these very special bunnies :love:

P1000847.jpg

P1000859.jpg

P1000880.jpg

P1000888.jpg

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE! Thank you so much Aimee! He has grown :love:

You have made my day! I love his name by the way (what made you choose it?)

Bella and her (3) babies will ALWAYS have a VERY special place in our hearts. I am so proud of that girl, you have no idea!

I know Marley will be happy that mother and son have been reunited.

Thank you both for offering them such a wonderful home...we could not have wished for anything better for them. xxxxxxx

Thank you-you don't know how much these little rabbits mean to me! :love:

I asked Naveen's mum what Moustache was in hindi- Moochu isn't the exact spelling of it- but I think it suits him. He is soo cute I just want to squeeeeeeeeeeeeze him all the time! :lol:

xxx

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE! Thank you so much Aimee! He has grown :love:

You have made my day! I love his name by the way (what made you choose it?)

Bella and her (3) babies will ALWAYS have a VERY special place in our hearts. I am so proud of that girl, you have no idea!

I know Marley will be happy that mother and son have been reunited.

Thank you both for offering them such a wonderful home...we could not have wished for anything better for them. xxxxxxx

Thank you-you don't know how much these little rabbits mean to me! :love:

I asked Naveen's mum what Moustache was in hindi- Moochu isn't the exact spelling of it- but I think it suits him. He is soo cute I just want to squeeeeeeeeeeeeze him all the time! :lol:

xxx

Ah...I love the name :)

I can understand about the squeezing ;) Imagine how I coped when he was 3 weeks old! :shock:

And I know how much they mean to you - that's why I knew you would be the perfect mummy for them the first time I met you. xxx

Back