• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just dropped Alfie's prescription off ...

.... and I dread to think what I'll get when I go back at 4.30 :shock:

Firstly the women was arguing with me saying 'You need to go to the doctor and get a prescription'. Then with me replying 'This is a prescription its from a Vet'.

The I get 'No you need one from the doctor' :evil: Me: 'Its a real prescription froma VET!!!' :oops::lol:

So anyway can I have prescription getting vibes please for 4.30pm :lol:

I hope they manage to dispense it without any more hassle !!

You should have seen the looks I got when I took a Vet script into a local chemist for a Diazepam Spansule for a Rabbit.....

Its valium that you administer up the bum :shock:

Try explaining to some numpty why you are having to stick valium up your Rabbit's backside...................:roll:

:lol::lol:

At least I'm not doing that, but I did get 'An inhaler for a rabbit :shock:'.

Only 15 mins to go, hopefully they have got it correct :roll:

:lol::lol:

At least I'm not doing that, but I did get 'An inhaler for a rabbit :shock:'.

Only 15 mins to go, hopefully they have got it correct :roll:

I've had inhalers for my rats in the past... and the only time I've had to go to a normal pharmacy for a vet prescription it was for a rat :)
The woman that served me thought it was for a dog until I corrected her :lol:

My sister had to get a prescription for my her dog's incontinence but it was actually cheaper to get it as a prescription than to buy from the vets!

I would love it if we got more vet scripts in our pharmacy, i would dispense them extra quick and chat bunnies whilst they were waiting :love::lol:

How's Alfie getting on with the inhaler, we got our prescription from the vet, I've never had to go to the chemist for anything (so far).
I dread to think what people up here would think, its bad enough buying a dog rug, or a lead and collar and saying its for a goat.

Back