• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baytril....whats it taste like??

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Got some on my finger...wiped it off quick but im wondering.It would be stupid to try it...

Not very nice by all accounts. Any of mine that have had to have it have always had an immediate washy face to try and get rid of the taste! LOL

I haven't tried it myself, but give me time. Pellets yes, meds no....:D

If the evils I've been getting from a certain bunny this week are anything to go by then it's DISGUSTING :lol:

after the failed trauma of trying to get eric to have baytril, i got my OH to taste it (wasn't being cruel but i have no sense of smell or taste due to a rather bad bump on the head) and he pulled a reet disgusting face:lol:

Really bitter, bleughh! That's what you get for using your lips as an extra hand and forgetting that said syringe had been dipped in the Baytril pot so was smeared with it on the outside :roll: :lol:

It's nasty. I took some when a rabbit bite got infected to save going to Docs:oops: Then I got some axoxycillin(SP):?:lol:

Tastes like earwax??
Got some instead of amoxycillin for a wound??
Need bigger dose than nethie??

Youre all nuts!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::roll:

My rabbit Lucky (RIP) absolutely hated it and used to fight his hardest to stop me putting the syringe in his mouth! then when id done it he would rub his face for ages and strop so it must be vile!

Back