• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My name is Oliver and I have...

Hopper

Mama Doe
..... A hoover fettish :oops::lol:

My name is Oliver and as the above says I have a hoover fettish. I have heard not many buns like hoovers, either scared and run like my cage mate Dreama, or just stay away and dont bother like my other mate Simba. Me though, I love the hoover!! I mean mums nose rubs are the best, but there isnt quite anything like a hoover doing it, its the best feeling in the world. When mum hoovers and cleans out our cage she has to pen me now or I hog the hoover and she doesnt get anything done, I cant help it and do try to resist the urge. Mum isnt all cruel though and doesnt cold turkey me from it completly. When almost done, if I put nose down to pen side and ask for a quick hoover nose rub she will oblige :D

Here is a video I asked mum to do so all other buns can see that the hoover isnt bad and feels gab when its used to your rub your nose and suck your fur. Please excuse the qaulity of the recording, mum isnt the best with cameras and its a dull dark day.

Last edited:
I was abit worried about what I might see on the vid.....:lol:

Lol, when he has whole run of room and hoover is out he literaly rns under pipe so it sucks huis fur all over, he sticks his bum on it also :roll::lol:

That was such a lovely video and so funny and cute!

I had a dog that loved the hoover aswell, she would lie down so you rubbed it all over her :love:

Back