• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help - wanted rabbit/s

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Im abit new to this so please forgive me if this is in the wrong section, I'm abit confused, feel free to move it if it is.

I have been to my local rspca and to a rabbit rescue but neither had a rabbit/;s suitable, the only ones were house buns but im looking for an outdoor bun :)

Ive had a rough few months after the loss of a horse, close family member and a few other things which resulted in sevear depression, although over that im not 100% still and after much though we have decided to get a rabbit to help to fill my days and give me something to look forwad to.

Im ideally looking for a black and white rabbit (I know fussy) and a very loyal and cuddly rabbit who lovews human attention as ideally I need a bun that I can spend alot of time with.
Sadly all we have come across are nervous etc, and although id love to give them a home im looking for a friendly bun who likes alot of attention.

Id be happy if anyone could point me in the right direction :)
Pref around Kent, southeast area's.
I have a lovely double hutch, big run. We have a rather large garden and are fencing a "rabbit section" off :)

Hi there, i have loads of buns looking for a home here :)

Its best if they are to be outdoor rabbits to have them in pairs so they have company when you can not be with them.

And there is nothing more lovely than seeing the love and bond of two buns :love:

Back