• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Firefly! The Amazing Escapist!

Zara

Mama Doe
Firefly is turning into a right little Houdini, he's gotten out of the run three times this week alone, found his way into forbidden areas of the kitchen by pulling around objects and barriers and attempted to learn how to fly by somehow leaping on top of his hutch :roll:

Luckily whenever he has gotten free he immediately runsd to the backdoor determined to get into the house.

He's always thinking and plotting something, I think he loves the challenge of solving a puzzle. Here he is trying to figure out how to open Batbunny's bedroom door, I caught him in the act!

Obviously he couldn't undo the latch but he tried!

Artwork069.jpg

Begging me for raisins:

Artwork061.jpg

Batbunny eating a raisin (and my fingers!)

OM NOM NOM.

Artwork059.jpg

and who knows what escape plan Firefly is plotting next, in his dreams....

bunny001.jpg

"OI! I'm watching you"

bunny002.jpg

:roll:

He's getting worse :shock: I just walked into the kitchen to find him dragging the BIN around by it's foot-flippy-think, I don't know WHAT he was planning to do with it.

I've tried to find toys for him that he'll like puzzling with, rattles and balls just bore him after ten minutes. Why is there a lack of rabbit toys that can engage a rabbits mind? Or am I not looking in the right place?

Awww he is lovely - what a character !! I don't think it matters how many toys you give them - they decide what they want to play with !! In my experience the cheeky ones usually pick up on stuff they see us use and mess with it for attention !!

Yup, his shiny black fur is his pride and joy, he spends hours grooming it to perfection (or forcing me to do it)

Why is there a lack of rabbit toys that can engage a rabbits mind? Or am I not looking in the right place?

Yes, I think you are looking in the wrong place. Your bunny sounds like a bun prodigy and should not be playing with the toys in the kindergarten, he needs the stimulation of something more advanced. Maybe he should do national service and do adventure assault courses? :lol:

have you tried looking online for those garden toys for squirrels? like ones you have to pull pegs out in a certain order to get a treat? i reckon he'd like them

Back