• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I dont know what to do!

flicketyflick

Young Bun
My male is starting to try things on with my female. The vet said to us we have to wait two months before we can get him done because he hasent grown anything yet. So is it ok to let him try it on??

:?

Is she neutered? If not seperate them immediately. Take a look underneath and if you can see his bits he is ready to be done.

How old are they?

I really would suggest separation, only until they are neutered and then you can re-bond them :D

They are in seperate cages during the night, i only let them out together when its playtime. He tryed it a few week's ago then it was nothing for 2weeks.
I havent got her or him done because the vet said they are too young still:cry:
When i see them i pick him up and take him off.Just keep doing that i think is the best thing.

I don't know how old they are but that's not a good idea or eventually you will end up with a pregnant girl.

As soon as his bits appear he will be able to get her pregnant. I'm not sure how old she has to be to get pregnant but it is surprisingly young.

Back