• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a big thankyou and a sorry for being a bit dramatic

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
Hi guys,
haven't been on really since saturday, just to give you's a wee update, got ralph home yesterday and he's going great, he's a wee solider, his wounds aren't too bad but bad enough, luckily no internal damage has been done. ted seemed to fret about him not being there so i'm taking that as a good thing. i'll just be concentrating on getting ralph healthy this year. if ted and him start to become close through the bars i may think about bonding but i won't be doing it and ps please don't say to my husband as he'll go nuts :lol:. i also want to apologise for being a bit dramatic the other day i guess things always seem worse at the time, i'm alot calmer about the whole situation. i also want to thank everyone for their advice and support. it was very much appreciated. want to send everyone a virtual hug

((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Glad he is doing well and no need to apologise, I would have been exactly the same.

Andrea x x x

Back