• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Rabbit Hutch company (rant)

Oscarsmom

Warren Scout
I have to get this off my chest....

Last weds evening I brought a hutch ramp from the above company, when I got the confirmation of sale email straight away I noticed that the delievery address was wrong - it looked as though it had merged my ship to and bill to address as the first two lines were my ship to (building number) and the second to were my bill to. (postcode)..so basically it was going to an address that just didnt exist.

I emailed them back straight away to say what had happened - I got no response, so waited til the thurs - and emailed again - still no response. So in the end I found a contact number on the website and rang them friday. The lady I spoke to acknowledged she got my emails but hadnt had time to sort the problem out. She said she would call me back -which she did and she would call the courier. Then I get an email to say that it was actually sent by royal mail so I would have to wait until the item was returned to them and they would re send it out. I replied back saying that as the address didnt exist and it would get returned could they send me one out anyway in the meantime and they just keep the one that gets returned - either that or could they just refund my card.

I eventually get a response back today to say no they would no send one out and no they would not refund my card and that it was not there fault the address was filled out incorrectly and that I would have to wait for the item to be returned to them...

1) I didnt fill it out wrong - thesystem is saying I didnt fill out a billing address at all and it was blank - but how would their payment accept it without a billing address filled in?
2) I remember typing in both addresses (unfortunately on the confirmation page it only states the incorrect merged address)
and 3) I cant believe they are arguing with me over an item that cost just over £5...

I have told them that I want a refund on my card and they can keep the item once its returned to them - which it will be because the adddress they sent it to just simply doesnt exist - and if I dont receive a refund in the next 14 days then I will contact the trading standards dept of their council...

Im really annoyed....I would understand their reluctancy to send out a high priced item - but £5 worth?? is it really worth upsetting a potential repeat customer over when now whats the first thing Ive done - rant on a rabbit forum which contains hundreds of possible customers that may not wish to use their service incase they pay money for no goods :censored::censored::censored:

what is the matter with these people? I hate ordering anything on line for this reason.

My mom ordered a keep fit machine from shopping direct, when it got here it was naff, so we sent it back, got proof of postage etc. That was back at the begging of April. when i spoke to them last week, they told me they had moved address, and our parcel was prob in their old warehouse, i have had to send proof of postage etc to them, and just hope they refund the money, which is well over £100.

I like the old fashion aproach, going to the shops.

hope you get it sorted xx

Now I have the manager emailing with me arguing the fact I filled out the form incorrectly...

I emailed him back saying regardless of whether it was my fault or not I am asking you to refund me the money once the item has returned back to yourselves...and that my issue is not with the mistake its with their lack of aftercare and how Im not interested over petty squabbles....

God its getting boring now....all over £5 - too be honest Im not really bothered about the money anymore - fortunately it isnt a high value...I just cant believe they still arguing with me whos fault it is even after Ive just said refund me when the royal mail deliver it back with unknown addressee - whats the problem with that :censored:

Back