• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Buns at Starlight's Get Toys!!!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Some of us now have new toys thanks to the kind members of this forum!!
Kris finally gave us them today so we demanded she took pictures!!

Toby: I love my new toys as i have not been to well recently. I have funny sausage poos, am a little underweight and keep weeing on myself, causing urine scald, however my new toys have really cheered me up :love:
toys001.jpg

toys002.jpg

Crumpet: I love this new ball as me and Muffin can make a racket with it!
toys003.jpg

Jasper: Thank you for these lovely balls as i am losing mine tomorrow :(
toys004.jpg

toys005.jpg

Bobbi: Thank you for my chewy thing!
toys006.jpg

Alex: I have already started on my lovely wicker mat thing!
toys007.jpg

Sparrow: As i am a destructive boy (my cage had only been cleaned 5 min before this picture (oops!)) It was thought i would love a mat like Alex
toys008.jpg

So a biggggggg kiss to the sender!
toys009.jpg

Honey: Thank you for my little herbal reef, i have already started nomnoming on it!
toys010.jpg

And everyone got some Fengreek crunchies!!!
toys011.jpg

toys012.jpg

toys013.jpg

toys014.jpg

toys015.jpg

toys016.jpg

toys017.jpg

toys018.jpg

Aww it's like christmas for them :love:
Can you tell me what breed the (sorry i don't know his name :oops:) tan and black bunny is.....he is the spitting image of my dumpling!!!

Aww it's like christmas for them :love:
Can you tell me what breed the (sorry i don't know his name :oops:) tan and black bunny is.....he is the spitting image of my dumpling!!!

Bumble, she is a mis marked harliquin, and is looking for a home ;)

Becky, once he has had some TLC and starts getting better, he will be looking for a home ;)

awhhh it was so wonderful to see the bunnies playing with the toys i sent, it's really made my day and well the big kiss..it melted my heart:love:
glad the bunnies are enjoying them! I'll get them a few more bits when i get another order!

Back