• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What to do with my lonely boy??

clarem

Warren Scout
I have a bond of 3 buns and a 2. Sadly we lost the little girl who was one of the pair a week ago :( Now I am not sure what to do with my boy bun left behind. Do I try and bond him into the 3 to make a foursome, which didn't work last time we tried but then he did have his partner then. Or do I get him a new girlfriend ?

I think I would be tempted into a foursome in the first instance. and see if it works, if not then at least you have tried.

I'm in a simliar situation. My housebunny Daisy lost her husbunny Gabriel 2 weeks ago. I have another outdoor pair but have decided that I don't want to upset the existing bond between Outdoor Bungle & Nushka, so I'm getting Daisy a new friend.

That said If I had 3 I would try it first and even if the trio bond did separate you could split into two pairs?

Yes I am thinking this is the way to go! Last time we tried for a foursome it didn't work and we ended up getting another bun for the one left out, we also had to buy a new shed and run, so if I manage to bond a 4 I will have an empty shed :)

Back