• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Widget

Benjybunnyboo

Alpha Buck
Widget203.jpg

This is Widget, a rescue Bun. I am collecting him Sat. Cant wait, bless him

Awwww, you decided to get him then. :D He is very cute. :love::love: I can see why you couldn't resist.

:shock: Where you getting him from? *considers stealing bun*

:love::love:

Im collecting him from RSPCA medway and you cant have him lol :lol:

And yes Karen, i had to have him. I know it still means Benjy hasnt a girlfriend, but i couldnt leave Widget at the centre. Anyhows, me has another plan. My hubbie says no more, but i think i might be able to swing it for Benjy to have a wifey, in a few months after Widgets settled, Sneaky me!;)

Haha, I like your plan. ;);) Are you still going to try bonding them together first? It might just work, as long as you follow all the 'bonding rules', and then you can work on hubby if they don't bond. :lol::lol:

That is a good idea, although given Widgets background i dont know if it will be a good idea, but once Benjy's snipped i will research and try. I got a dble hutch on ebay for £26.00 im sooo pleased :D

Back