• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

look at this!

Oops I just asked her what the condition of the inside was like - "considering it has strangely had dogs using it aswell" :shock::oops::lol:

That's a terrier too! Poor bunnies! Hope she replies so I can give her my opinion!

The reply:

HI there-
Sampson only jumped in that once! just happens to be the only pic i have of it from the front close up.
the inside is almost immaculate, i am very pedantic about the cleanliness of the bunnies. was only used for about 8 weeks, the bunnies now run free around the garden and have a larger hutch.
it has also got legs.
thanks Nicole

I wasnt interested in buying the hutch...I was just gobsmacked that there was a dog in there with the bunnies!

I wasn't suggesting you were interested in it, sorry if I gave you that impression. Was just an observation that the info was a bit limited. I'm sure yours have much better accommodation than that :).

I am a firm believer in dogs (cats etc) and rabbit's getting on.. dependent on the owner... BUT any bunny owner who allows a dog (terrier of all dogs) to get in the hutch... doesn't really rate very high in their dog obedience abilities in my book.

If it was my dog it wouldn't have been in there long enough for a photo! It wouldn't have been allowed to get 2 paws in let alone 4.

Sorry if I gave the impression I disagree with dogs/buns interacting - as this wasn't what I meant.

if the dogs are well behaved and supervised......then I dont think its so bad
I would leave my dog alone with my bun but when im there and hes out the bun will spmetimes hop over to beau (my pup) who will groom him

Back