• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

its very tiring....

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
......causing so much mischief that mummy has to re-think all her bunny-proofing now. i learnt to jump today:shock: i'm going to pretend to be asleep now in case mum's cross...... eric:wave:

IMG_2294.jpg

Ahh Eric, you have a little sleep, I'm sure mummy wouldn't be cross with a lovely little lad like you but if she is wrap yourself up in some brown paper and string and post yourself to my house there's lots of naughty things to do here and I'll have to cuddle you if you are very naughty so you know its wrong!

hehehehe - eric's mummy here. cross with him my ****!!! i adore watching the mischief he gets up to, especially as he was poorly for a few weeks and spent so much time huddled up. i know i shouldn't encourage such behaviour but awwwww.....look how sweet he is :love: he's curiously watching the wild rabbits in the rain in the garden now - wonder if he knows what they are?:roll:

x

Oh would you LOOK at him, with his little white tummy, adorable. I love rabbits when they are naughty !

Oh Eric, it sounds like you've been having a lot of fun and are keeping your mummy on her toes - keep up the good work. ;):lol:

i cannot believe that that little cutie has been getting himself in to trouble :no::no:
it must be his evil invisible twin :D:shock::D

Beige: It is obviously a wildie bunny sneaking in and doing all the naughty stuff. Eric is innocent.

Beige: It is obviously a wildie bunny sneaking in and doing all the naughty stuff. Eric is innocent.

think you may be right - went to treat guinea pigs to parsley and broc stalks last night (rained all day so they had the major hump) and a tiny baby wildie shot out from nowhere and hid under one of my wooden planters - maybe it was him and not eric who caused the chaos........:lol:. its right by the patio doors (never open that door tho now cos of eric) but maybe he invites the wild rabbits in when i'm not there:shock:

have already been out in pouring rain in me pj's to check for baby wildie but hopefully he found his way back home:(

x

Back