• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So angry and upset

Just found out a work collegue said yesterday I should just shot Alfie.

So I asked him today and he said 'Well you are wasting loads of money and making the rabbit suffer you should just put him to sleep'

:censored::evil::censored: horrible man!

So I explained that I'm helping him not making him suffer and he should sod off!

Why do people have to be so insenstive :cry:

Just found out a work collegue said yesterday I should just shot Alfie.

So I asked him today and he said 'Well you are wasting loads of money and making the rabbit suffer you should just put him to sleep'

:censored::evil::censored: horrible man!

So I explained that I'm helping him not making him suffer and he should sod off!

Why do people have to be so insenstive :cry:

:censored: HEAD !! :evil:

I suppose he would want to be shot if he was diagnosed with Asthma

IDIOT !!

God I hope you dont :shock: *runs and hides*

Just ignore him....got nothing better to do obviously then make stupid comments

:evil: :evil: I cannot understand why people or like this, I had exactly the same reaction when I told people at work how much Sweetpea's tests were costing, one guys said "What's the point you could go and buy a new one for £20!" I was so upset :cry:

If people don't have anything nice to say why to they bother saying anything at all

A few of my close friends have had a little giggle but in a cute aw didn't know they could have problems like that way. I don't mind that because they know how much I care etc.

But this boy has really got to me :cry:

So would he think it would be better to spend all your spare cash on fags and booze so you can kill yourself quicker and not waste it on a lovely bunny who you love and who loves you?

The man is obviously an idiot, ignore him. It's your money and you should spend it how you wish.

So would he think it would be better to spend all your spare cash on fags and booze so you can kill yourself quicker and not waste it on a lovely bunny who you love and who loves you?

The man is obviously an idiot, ignore him. It's your money and you should spend it how you wish.

Excatly! He is going to Ibiza in the summer and is taking £1500.00 just for drink!

ignore him! he's just being ignorant. why should he even comment?
you're obviously a very caring bunny mum, it just shows you're a nice person

i got a taxi down to the vet with Lola this morning. taxi driver put his hand up when he saw the carrycase and said 'That'll have to go in the boot.'!
dont think so! i said theres a wee bunny in it. he grumbled and made me insist i wouldnt get hay on the seat. :roll: if i hadnt been on a schedule would have called another cab.

then in the car on the way down he gave me the usual 'you keep a bunny INSIDE??? are you mad???'
i told him loads of people did and if he'd never heard of it he must be a bit slow hehe :p

then there was a bit of a hold up in the traffic and he started moaning about it and went 'woman driver - typical!' then 'oh she's asian too. doesnt have a :censored: clue'

and this is a guy that i'm paying!!!

some people just dont know when to shut their mouths. but who cares what this guy says, just remember that you're a caring and considerate person and you're doing the best by your Alfie - thats whats important :)

omg i had the same confo with my ex last night when we met up for some drinks

he said "you should have just rang her neck when she got attacked cos it cost like £450 to get right.....waste!"

i walked off in a huff out of the pub lol

not speaking to him now :lol:

then came home and did my usual moan to nala about life hahaha

why are men so insensative about things, and totaly agree with saying about humans and astma in that case.

i get it so bad here at Uni, you can imagine.

I was so so worried about peanut and was joking that he could be britans most expensive rabbit to my friend and one guy went 'why how much has he cost' and i told him but then explained he is insured, and i got the same comments.

and they were like 'oh you could just buy a new one' :roll:

Funny thing was, they also said these comments when Becky aka sillyrabbit stayed over one night and i went 'yeh u wana say it to both of us?'

and they shut up. safety in numbers, take an RU-er!

Thanks everyone :)

Just went out to pick up the prescription for Alfie and they can't do it :cry:

Just e-mailed the vet, they have discountinued the 25 micrograms and the smallest they do is 50. She went its only slightly over :shock: its double the dose!

its so sad people are like this. I bet most of them wouldn't like it if you said the same about a pet dog.....:(

why are men so insensative about things, and totaly agree with saying about humans and astma in that case.

Not all men are like this you know :D

I have spent about 600eur on our two girls since Jan, and I wouldnt have it any other way, they mean the world to me :love:

Some people are complete cretins. :roll::roll: 'Nuff said. Alfie is worth every penny you've spent on him. :love::love:

Back