• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my heart is well and truly hooked ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
:shock:what is it about little widie babies ...

is their vulnerability ... their softness ..how cute they look ...:?

i was trying to keep my distance from this one as im sure her injuries will heal and i have found somewhere she could hoefully go to live where she would be wild but still with the security of people nearby if she chose to return for food ....

i went to pick her up last night to check her wound and she did the usual terrified wall of death around the hutch ...... i checked her over ... put her back...and what did she do...came and sat on my hand and pushed her head under my thumb ..i then spent a good 10 mins stroking her while i was being licked ...

i melted .. im hooked ...i love her to bits ... how can she be so scared then the next min so trusting ...

this morning she has no fear of me at all ... :)

i love her so much it hurts ....:love::love::love::love:

Aw, you are obviously are lovely and trustworthy person and the bun felt this. How privelidged to have an animal do that especially a wild one. The start of her life has been sweetened.

:love::love: Can't you keep her?:oops: I would be very tempted to do so if I were you; but I suppose that wouldn't be fair on the baby wildie. *Feels ashamed of herself*:oops:

OMG i have had a snuggle with this little one today how she is still at Angies i dont know. She is the most adorable little darling :love::love::love::love:

Back