• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If I fail my Final year Uni Exams, this is why...

squall

New Kit
Is 'The Bunny ate my revision notes' a valid excuse? :p Excuse the box behind him...trying to get him toilet trained as early as possible, as I want him to have free run of the house :)

P120509_1718.jpg

P120509_1720.jpg

Last edited:
I thinks its a valid excuse, Pebble has eaten maths papers, and welsh cousrework :shock:

My maths teacher beleived me, cause her g.pigge has eaten her text book! :lol: x

:lol: You have photographic evidence as proof!

I remember in year 10 i got out my drama book, opened it to find the puppy had pee'd in it :lol:

That looks exactly like my flat at the minute-I have uni work everywhere and the bunnies think it's fun to jump all over it :roll: It's a nice distraction though.

Good luck for your exams :)

haha! yeah I do have photographic proof, I like your thinking :p Thanks Marleyandme! Good luck to you too! This time next week I'll be finished...then the bunnies can eat as much of my Uni work as they like :p

Back