• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Cat Caught a Bubba Rabbit

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
I was watching Eurovision when Monty came through the door with a bubba rabbit hanging out his mouth.
I shooed him off him and the poo wee thing was so frightened. I checked him out and he has a little wound on his head but it must have been old as it was scabbing, looked like a little thorn scratch or something. He was so bright... I even checked his sex :oops:
Anyway, released him into the wood and he was off like a bullet back into his burrow!
Naughty Monty :no:
Anyway, my question is, should I have praised Monty for bringing him home TO US, rather than what they sometimes normally do and just bring them into the garden and then we find them when it's too late :(

My cat caught a bubba rabbit

I alway,s tell my pussies how clever they are when they catch something and bring it in to me:)after i have prised it out of their naughty little mouths hopefully alive and well:)
I would rather they brought their catches in so i have a chance to rescue them:)I hate it when a neighbour,s cat takes his prey into another garden and i have to watch him torture it:cry:have lost count of the times i have shimmied under the fence to stage a rescue mission for a tiny mouse:oops:

Back