• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More new foster buns Tiffany, Sophie and Jessica

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
PICT0051.jpg

PICT0056.jpg

Please meet this lovely trio of girls :D
Jessica is brown and white, Sophie is brown and Tiffany is white and black
Jessica is the mum of Sophie and Tiffany.
These girls get on really well together but are still quite wary of me (they arrived Sunday) but i don't think they have been handled much.

They would love a home where they can stay altogether but can be seperated if necessary :( I am making it my mission to find them a home together as they love each other so much and you can really see that :love: :love:

They certainly look like they all love each other :love::love::love: I really hope they can find their forever home all together :)

Where are all these gorgeous Bunsters coming from !! :love: :love: :love:

Awwww they surely cant be seperated :cry:

I know it will be sad to split them but they have been in a few months now and no interested so they might have to go on to find husbuns but i won't give up easily!

Awwww. :love: I could have fostered these three, but I decided against them as I only have a single story foster hutch. I am glad that they have such a spacious accomodation at your place. They are very pretty girls. :D

Back