• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Magicx

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you may know that recently I lost my Holly, well it still feels weird opening up the shed and only being greeted by my darling Magic, but the hollow feeling inside is slowly being filled by Magic. Her personality has changed so much. Recently, as expected she has been subdued and quiet but tonight, well tonight I actually cried I was so happy :oops:
I cleaned out her shed and sat outside with her door open and she binkied for the first time in AGES. Then she had a binkying fit and I swear my heart was binkying with her :oops:
And once she had tired herself out she did some happy flops and settled down to eat some hay.
I was talking to Mai at the time and we both kind of agreed that it was Magic's way of telling me she was ok and not to worry :oops:

I can't stop grinning :oops:
I have some pictures and videos, (not very good quality, it was dusk but I couldn't not get any :D )

Back