• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think about this for 4 rabbits? u/d pt18

I might not be looking at what you are looking at but the run does not appear to have a roof, and the kennel does not have any thing to stop the rabbits coming out side also stopping predators getting into the kennel part.

The pictures do not show where you get access to the kennel to clean it out.

I would ask for more pictures to find out more about it and so you can see what condition it is in.

The door is open on the run part :)

Id ask about getting into the kennel/shed bit though :)

And maybe you could put a roof on the run?

The door is open on the run part :)

Id ask about getting into the kennel/shed bit though :)

And maybe you could put a roof on the run?

I meant access into the Kennel not the run.

Looking at it they have replaced one of the posts next to the entrance to the run ... it definately would be worth getting more views of it

I was thinking of putting the corrugated plastic on the roof, and trying to slop it a bit for runoff.

It does say there is a door to the shed bit as well as a door to the run.

I was also thinking of putting a window/avairy panel in as it would be a bit dark other wise,

it will be sitting on concrete, and I will have to put mesh on the walls so Sophies doesn't chew through, so once it has a roof on I would think it would be secure. But please say if not. My buns currently have 24 hr access to hutch and run so I wouldn't want to change that.

even with all these alterations, and getting it delivered it would be still cheaper than buying it all new which is what I thought I would have to do. :)

P.S. definately needs a good coat of outdoor paint

P.P.S anyone interested in 2x 5ftx2ftx2ft double hutch and 5ftx6ftx29inch runs, 1 less than 6months old!

Good set-up but agree that's very suspicious. If you do get it make sure you use Pay-Pal and pay off your Paypal using your credit card. You will get the max security then.

hmmm

take a look at the last item he sold....

...now I am suspicious

The person who bought it last time is based in Germany :? I think there was a problem with the buyer, not the seller, most likely anyway.

From the photo the kennel part looks in good condition. I think I'd be bidding if it was in my home town - it looks really good, anything not ideal can be easily adapted. To get the basic structure for that price is a bargain.

I have taken professional advice and I am going to leave this one, it looks like a false economy.

But definately like the set up

Good set-up but agree that's very suspicious. If you do get it make sure you use Pay-Pal and pay off your Paypal using your credit card. You will get the max security then.

Unless they specify otherwise they most likely would prefer cash on collection. That's what I'd do in this case, then if it's not as described - walk away!

if you look at the photo in the other listing it will need refelting, and there is no gaurentee that the roof is not rotten due to water getting in.

If it doesn't sell in the morning I will arrange to go round and have a look and check it out.

I could shove the OH in there and have more bunnies in the house! :lol::lol:

Granted I think it would be more of an extention of the house and we would have to give up the garden!

Back