• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New foster bunny Harvey

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
PICT0064.jpg

PICT0062.jpg

PICT0055.jpg

This is Harvey my new ARC foster bun, he is between 1 & 2 years old and a right little sweetie, looks like a nethie cross to me but not entirely sure! He has the top of one ear missing and has no bottom front teeth as they were rotten.
I had a lady come to see him on sunday but she hasn't called back so i think he will be looking for a new home elsewhere, he's a cute little chap!

Oh thats a shame!

No post today for me!

Never say never, things change very quickly here, but hopefully someone else will snap him up as he is stunning :love:
Don't worry you can still visit even if you don't have a rabbit for me :lol:

If you don't get anything tomorrow let me know and I will have words with my husband. Whats the point of him working for royal mail if our post doesn't arrive on time :roll::lol:

Steve has fallen in love with this little boy too :love: Honestly he is getting worse than me :lol::lol:

Aww go on you know you want him ;);)
He is so friendly with me now, hes really nosy too.

I have had another look inside his mouth today and what i thought were teeth are actually gums :oops: I put my finger in to make sure! So he actually has no front teeth at all :oops:

Aww go on you know you want him ;);)
He is so friendly with me now, hes really nosy too.

I have had another look inside his mouth today and what i thought were teeth are actually gums :oops: I put my finger in to make sure! So he actually has no front teeth at all :oops:

oh bless, I wondered how he was managing to keep them short if his bottom ones had gone.

Steve likes him because he looks a bit like Bunny Bundy and he loves Bundy :love:

Any post today? :?

I think someone is coming to see some ARC bunnies on the weekend, and she is looking for a house bunny. Maybe Harvey would be a good choice, if he bonds with her female. :)

Back